- You cannot add "Sky Watcher 102 Maksutov-Cassegrain EQ2" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
In 1609, Galileo Galilei first looked through his telescope and changed science forever. His discoveries provided solid evidence that disproved the prevailing belief that the Earth was the center of the Universe. Throughout history, scientists such as Johannes Kepler and Sir Isaac Newton further revolutionized the design of the telescope. To celebrate the International Year of Astronomy, Sky-Watcher is proud to present the commemorative edition of Newton’s telescope – Heritage.
- Highly affordable and easy to use Dobsonian base, perfect for beginners
- Great all-around astronomical viewing performance
- Aluminized and overcoated mirrors
- Carefully engineered to combine ease of use, extreme portability and consistent performance in an affordable package
- Enough light gathering power to allow a simple study of galaxies, star clusters, and nebulae. Diameter: 76mm, Focal Length: 300mm
Out of stockFor more information, contact us